Advertise Your Band on The €p1c Blog

Milford Sound in New Zealand

Who should be the €p1c Alternative Band of the Month? -Results are in!!

The RESULTS are IN for the €p1c Alternative Band of the Month! With an Astonishing 71% of the votes, ALL TIME LOW is awarded this month's title! Just in case you're wondering how the band you voted for did, here are the results: #2 Boys Like Girls (24%) #3 Cobra Starship (6%) #4 The Maine (0%) NOW ONTO THE ALTERNATIVE BAND OF THE MONTH... ALL TIME LOW: While I wasn't actually able to interview the band, I was able to utilize the wonderful technology we have today's age of 2009 to find other interviews with All Time Low! Take a look: LiveDaily Interview Alloy Interview

The €p1c Playlist

To €p1c Listeners...

Hey! The music player will be updated regularly with new and trendy music, so stay tuned! Any music selection suggestions can be sent to liz.is.ep1c@gmail.com or tweet me @liz_is_ep1c !

My Music Picks of the Week

Okay, I'm starting a list of My Music Picks of the Week.

This will be updated every Saturday/Sunday of each week. All these songs will be available on iTunes (Click the song to view it on iTunes)

1) Heart Heart Heartbreak -Boys Like Girls *
2) Hot Mess -Cobra Starship
3) Pete Wentz is the Only Reason We're Famous -Cobra Starship
4) Heaven Can Wait -We The Kings *
5) Starstrukk -3OH!3
6) Let's Go -Cartel
7) Go -My Favorite Highway
8) So Obvious -Runner Runner

* Songs not yet on iTunes

Featured €p1c Album Release

Featured €p1c Album Release
Cartel just released their 3RD FULL LENGTH ALBUM, "Cycles" available TODAY on iTunes

NEW MUSIC VIDEO RELEASE!

LIFEHOUSE- "halfway gone"

The €p1c Creator

United States
Hey Readers! I'm new to Blogging, so bear with me. :] I think the main reason why I'm doing this is so I can 1) post all the best and crazy music up here 2) write my own reviews on anything 3) have an €p1c Blog, duh! Any suggestions or if you'd like me to review a product, let me know, and I'll be happy to figure something out for the €p1c Blog. Enjoy!

8/14/09

The First €p1c Post

Hey Everyone!

So this is the First €p1c Post. I plan on updating this Blog daily...maybe every other day if I'm really short of time. I think my first official post will include a 2009 Summer Music Playlist. Everyone needs some good music to listen to, and this is just the guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger